Monday, March 29, 2010

Berry Chill

Yogurt Couture is the fitting slogan for Berry Chill, a frozen yogurt hot spot on the near north side. The small store offers a cold sweet you don't have to feel guilty eating.

Typically there are two to three flavors of yogurt - of which one is always the standard vanilla flavored with a little lemon. It's a tart flavor and I really enjoy it. After patrons pick their yogurt flavor they can choose toppings. Up to three toppings is included in the standard price, add any more and you pay 79 cents per topping. The toppings are the best part! You have a choice of lots of candies and fruits. I always get a combination of fruits, and my favorite combination is strawberry, mango and blueberry.

I took a friend to Berry Chill last week and even on a cold day it was a big hit, but this place is really perfect for an afternoon snack on a sweaty summer day.

Tab: $5 for a small (5 ounces) with three toppings

1 comment:

  1. Your post left me craving Berry Chill so I made a point of indulging this afternoon; I cannot recommend the combo of mango, pineapple, and gummi bears enough!

    ReplyDelete