Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cupcakes!!!

My lovely husband likes to tell me I am a terrible baker. He is incorrect, but there definitely are people (like my forever friend, Katelyn) and places that can bake better than me. Mark and I picked up Molly's Cupcakes to bring to a friend's house this past weekend and it was amazing!

The shop is too cute with little swings and bright colors - I just wanted to stay and browse! They have about one million flavors and I would like to eat them all in one sitting. We didn't though - we picked out some of the ones that looked the best: the tiramisu, chocolate raspberry, red velvet, chocolate on chocolate, cookies-n-cream, peanut butter nutella, vanilla with vanilla and chocolate/vanilla mix.

I only tried the cookies-n-cream and chocolate raspberry and both were good, but the chocolate raspberry was my favorite! It was made with a milky chocolate batter, topped with a chocolate frosting and one raspberry, and then filled with a yummy raspberry glaze. IT WAS SO GOOD!

I haven't been to any new/interesting restaurants lately so Molly's was a treat! It's expensive, but so worth it!

Tab: About $25 for 8 cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment